Steve Jobs is one of the most brilliant minds to ever enter the business world. I want to share and elaborate on the seven principles he instilled in his work.
- Do What You Love: Find your passion. People think of passion as some frilly feeling. Passion means “to suffer for”. Your passion is your why statement. Why do you get up in the morning?
- Put a Dent in the Universe: Inspire others to rally around your vision. Create a tribe that makes a difference.
- Say No to a Thousand Things: FOCUS on what is important. Don’t be a jack of all trades but master of none.
- Kickstart Your Brain: Do something new. Expand your horizons. Jump off the cliff and grow wings on the way down.
- Sell Dreams Not Products: Sell the dream of possibility. Make every visit about the patient, not the chiropractic adjustment. Selling is nothing more than the transfer of enthusiasm.
- Create Insanely Great Experiences: Make your patients love visiting your office. Show them how much you care.
- Master the Message: Become a great communicator. Say less, not more.
We could all learn a lot from Steve Jobs’ Principles. Apply them in your life and watch the impact they have.
Dr. Nathan Unruh and the SIDECAR Team